Breathe Yoga Studio Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breathe Yoga Studio Review

Please leave a review for Breathe Yoga Studio.

2968 Dundas St W #305
    Toronto, ON M6P 1Y8

http://breatheyogastudio.com/
    5/5 Two Yogi THUMBS UP!
    50.00%
    4/5 It's pretty good.
    50.00%
    3/5 Not bad.
    0%
    2/5 Could be better.
    0%
    1/5 Would not recommend!
    0%

I truly appreciate yoga at Breathe. The studios are spotless clean and pretty spacious. The instructors are experienced are knowledgeable, knowing how to adapt to students' different injuries. Even when it's really busy, I'm able to get a spot in class.

Comment

I wasn't in town to take yoga during the summer this year but their intro package ($49 for 1 month) brought me back to Breathe! Now I feel so much better physically and mentally. Breathe Yoga has a really convenient location and it's easy for me to find a class and time that I like. The instructors are really good and unique in their own ways.. So glad to be back!

Comment

I discovered Breathe Yoga last summer as I was walking by the area. The studio is quiet, nicely structured and just a pleasant environment to be in. I felt like I was at home in a split second. It's just a positive vibe throughout the whole studio.

What impressed me is their group of talented instructors. Every one of the teachers and staff are so helpful and genuinely want you to accomplish whatever objectives you've set for yourself to achieve. You'll definitely enjoy being at this studio!

Comment

Need to visit this place first, to make a mark.

Comment

Working...
          X