Moksha Yoga North York Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moksha Yoga North York Review

Please leave a review for Moksha Yoga North York.

100 Sheppard Avenue East
    Toronto, ON M2N 6N5

http://north-york.mokshayoga.ca/
    5/5 Two Yogi THUMBS UP!
    66.67%
    4/5 It's pretty good.
    33.33%
    3/5 Not bad.
    0%
    2/5 Could be better.
    0%
    1/5 Would not recommend!
    0%
    Last edited by TorontoNamaste; 10-04-2017, 03:19 PM.

Great studio with great people! I love coming to this studio!

Comment

Moksha Yoga is a wonderful community to be a part of. The teachers are amazing and extremely helpful. This specific Moksha location gets somewhat swarmed, usually at night and near the end of the week. Nonetheless, the teachers and staff ensure that you feel welcome. Hot yoga isn't easy for everyone to start... I must admit it knocked me out a couple of times, especially with the heat. I recommend sitting near the door and have water handy! I love this studio.

Comment

Yes, it's really kind of pretty good studio, I'd visited it for two times this winter. But actually I prefer to do my workout at home, like every morning I woke up after maybe one hour I'm going to meditate. For me it is like a rule after washing my teeth. Even (especially) while traveling I do not miss my workouts, for that I bought best yoga mat for hot yoga find more info here, it is the pretty nice piece of gear what I've used on my practice. Before I had two different carpets which are now storing in some deep corner of my garage. Well, I barely can say that your gear really changes the way you're practicing, but the more convenient the better

Comment

Working...
        X