Camp Yoga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Yoga

A couple of friends and I were looking at Camp Yoga but unfortunately, we just missed it. Has anyone ever gone to one of these before? It looks fun and not your typical type of yoga outing. There's canoeing, hiking, fitness, and more on top of the yoga. If you have been to Camp Yoga before, let us know what you think! I posted a link below to their site. Thank you!

I visited their Facebook page and they had really good reviews. In fact, they were all 5 star reviews. This is what the most recent one says:

"WOW. Just WOW. I have been to a lot of yoga retreats, but none stood up to Camp Yoga. From the moment you step into Camp, the amazing team at CY singlehandedly removes your sense of responsibility and magically replaces it with a sense of joy and playfulness, which allows everyone to just be the best, most positive version of themselves. Yoga, baby goats, fitness, dance parties, wine, hugs, laughter, new friends, and SO MUCH love. This place is simply one of the most magical and inspiring places you can go as an adult."

Looks like a lot of fun! I might sign up next time if I have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by danyoga View Post
      I visited their Facebook page and they had really good reviews. In fact, they were all 5 star reviews. This is what the most recent one says:

"WOW. Just WOW. I have been to a lot of yoga retreats, but none stood up to Camp Yoga. From the moment you step into Camp, the amazing team at CY singlehandedly removes your sense of responsibility and magically replaces it with a sense of joy and playfulness, which allows everyone to just be the best, most positive version of themselves. Yoga, baby goats, fitness, dance parties, wine, hugs, laughter, new friends, and SO MUCH love. This place is simply one of the most magical and inspiring places you can go as an adult."

Looks like a lot of fun! I might sign up next time if I have the time.
      I just checked out their Facebook too and wow, not a single bad review! I really want to try this now

Comment

This sounds like so much fun!

Comment

Working...
        X