No announcement yet.

Am I eligible to become a yoga teacher?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I eligible to become a yoga teacher?

I have always loved teaching. I've taught piano and tutored for a bit as well. Recently, my passion for yoga is unlike any other and I really want to dive into this industry. I haven't practiced yoga for a long time but I can say my physical practice is decent. I've done yoga sporadically for maybe a year, but only regularly for around 2 months. So I just want your honest opinions on whether or not I am ready to become a yoga teacher. Thank you.

I feel like you definitely need more practice. Even though you may have a good practice, 2 months it not enough time to completely understand yoga and the different aspects of it. That is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TimYoga View Post
      I feel like you definitely need more practice. Even though you may have a good practice, 2 months it not enough time to completely understand yoga and the different aspects of it. That is just my opinion.
      Thank you for your response TimYoga. You say I need to practice more, but how much more? How do you know it's not enough? I believe everyone's capacity to learn is different. I know there's no concrete answer to this, and 2 months may not seem like a long time, but I am willing to learn and dedicate myself to yoga. Thank you and namaste.

Comment

For some people, it might take a lifetime to be ready. The yoga journey is different for everyone. If you feel like you're ready and have the time and resource to do it, then go for it!

Comment

Working...
        X