Most affordable teacher training in India

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most affordable teacher training in India

I was doing my research on yoga teacher training and came across Chinmay Yoga. They teach yoga in Dharamsala and charge a low price for it. Their belief is: "We believe in spreading knowledge and not minting money out of such a noble profession." It's a neat concept and I think it's something to look into for those of you who want to take their training overseas. Here is their website:
    The best and cheapest Yoga Teacher Training in India, 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training (RYS200). Spreading knowledge is our motto. Yoga Alliance Certified.

Does anyone have any experience with this YTT?

Comment

Once I was on sri-lanka island, and visited the yoga class, it was good, but pretty expensive as for me.
      Teacher was younger guy, who did not actually understand how to do some poses right... I was just not lucky in this.

Comment

Learn the power of balancing the mind and the body in the sacred land of India. Fulfil your dream to submerge yourself into the ocean of Yogic science with Rishikul Yogshal’s Yoga Teacher Training India.

Comment

Amidst the stunning elegance of India’s natural ambiance, take a spiritual bath in the ocean of Yoga with the finest Yoga instructor in Rishikesh to commence a journey of yoga and learning.

Comment

Along with a holistic experience, Rishikul Ayurshala is also a great location to de-stress and relax and known for the Ayurveda Courses in India. We offer a number of Ayurvedic Treatments which consist of authentic exercises, massage therapies and other practices.

Comment

Working...
            X