I took my teacher training at YogaTree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took my teacher training at YogaTree

I did my YTT at the Bay and Dundas YogaTree a few years ago. I took the training out of interest and not an expectation to become an instructor. I did mine through around 4 months on weekends, since I couldn't take time off for an entire month. It was a very rewarding experience for me and allowed me to learn more about myself. It challenged me to get stronger, mentally and physically. Before this training, I felt like my practice was becoming stagnant and I really wanted learn more about yoga.

I loved how the class size wasn't too big. This allowed our group of students to be closer and give each other positive reinforcements. I still keep in touch with some of the fellow yogis who was in the same class as me. The curriculum was well-planned out and I felt like I learned more than I expected. We learned anatomy, kids yoga, prenatal yoga, yoga philosophy, restorative, yin yoga and more. Jason (owner), and Karin (senior instructor) were very experienced teachers and knowledgeable. They were patient and supportive in all our yoga journey. It was definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Working...
X