5 Top Yoga Instructors Reveal Their Most Closely Guarded Beauty Secrets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Top Yoga Instructors Reveal Their Most Closely Guarded Beauty Secrets

5 yoga instructors, including Seane Corn, Krissy Jones, Hilaria Baldwin, and more, were asked what their favourite post-yoga beauty products were. Some Q&A were:

As yoga teachers, you spend a lot of time getting sweaty in the studio. What are your favorite post-workout beauty products?
    Heather Lilleston: Rose water spray, daily facial cleansing cloths, and a little mascara to make me feel somewhat presentable.

Have any good post-workout hair tricks?
    MH: I am a firm believer in only washing my hair 2-3 times per week. I feel lucky because I have a lot of long wavy hair so the dirtier the better! Moroccan oil dry shampoo is fantastic, though, to use after a sweaty CorePower Yoga class.

Favorite beauty products for summer?
    HL: Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen and Soleil Toujours Perpectual Radiance products.

Do you use nutrition as part of your beauty regimen?
    SC: I’m a vegan, and I avoid anything that is non-organic and/or harmful on the environment. I have no doubt that my diet has absolutely affected my skin quality and tone, and improved my digestion (which also affects the skin and our overall health). I also drink a high quality super food drink from Purium and take vegan protein pills and B12 daily.

Any advice for glowing skin?
    KJ: Yoga and water. And I do inversions when I want my skin to glow. The blood rushes to your face and gives you a good flush of color.

HB: Let your skin breathe. As I plan my week, I choose days when I won’t wear make up to allow my skin to breathe.
    Why these top yoga instructors are all about rose water, the face-flushing power of inversions, chilling moisturizer in the fridge, and other vital beauty secrets.

Try out some supplements, because this really could help you with your beauty desires. Im taking Magnolia (https://liftmode.com/blog/l-theanine...ty-connection/) and this supplement has calming effects on your mind and body. I find that it has great synergies with Yoga. I become peaceful like a waterfall when i do both. So try it out, if you think it could help you.
    Last edited by leeholis; 03-31-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Cool, thank you for recommendations. It was intresting to know.

Comment

Working...
      X