Yogalicious in November!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yogalicious in November!

Who doesn't like good food and yoga!? This looks pretty fun to get away for the day. I think they only do this once a year in the fall. Who wants to join me in November?

Here's a description of their event I took from their FB page:
    "Yogalicious is a recognized opportunity that brings together restaurant owners, yoga Instructors, delicious & healthy food along with social consciousness, as an annually occurring phenomenon. It happens under the roof of local restaurants in Toronto that have embraced traditional farm to table practices while offering delicious cuisine to Torontonians and visitors. Once a year during the fall, for 2 weekends, people of Toronto and visitors to Toronto, get to experience practising yoga and eating locally sourced food with a deliberate menu artfully created just for this event in a communal dining format. The idea is to provide brunch yoga packaged specially for food and yoga connoisseurs. There will a limited time menu offered exclusively for this event unique to each participating restaurant. The list of participating restaurants will expand in the following years. This year only 15 spots are available for 2 back-to-back weekends each Saturday and Sunday starting November 11th at a really cozy authentic Mexican Restaurant in Liberty Village called Maizal Toronto"
    What is Yogalicious Toronto©? It is an idea to harmonize lifestyles. Yogalicious Toronto is a recognized opportunity, conceived and created by a local community based organization. This
Working...
X